Own Your Day: Ignite Your Intentions Bundle
II see you, you've started your day, you're ready to head into work--- and then everything falls apart.
You get an email from a potential client and feel like you have to answer RIGHT away, or you have a client request a call at 7:30 am and you feel like you have to say YES... an email or a phone call throwing off your entire day.
Do you feel overwhelmed with your to-do list and like you can NEVER get it all done? Are you habitually checking your phone first thing in the morning and last thing before bed?
Everyday I empower women just like you with my proven routine for owning every day!
Own Your Day: Ignite Your Intentions is a self-study course. It is designed to empower you to create a schedule that feels good, organize and prioritize your tasks, and find the balance you crave between your personal and professional life.
- Workbook packed full with information and activities to get you desired results.
- Access to a my Facebook group where you will be part of a community that will allow you a safe space to ask questions and seek extra support.
- Flexibility of a self-study course. You will be given access to all the materials with the flexibility to work through it at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- BONUS Time Management Workbook
OWN YOUR DAY: IGNITE YOUR INTENTIONS
- The difference between goals and intentions
- Step by step formula for setting money intentions
- Step by step formula for setting personal intentions
- Step by step formula for setting professional intentions
- Organizing tasks
- Prioritizing tasks
- Creating a schedule that feels really good
- Experiencing balance between your personal and professional life
I know you are ready to own your day and liberate yourself from overwhelm.
You deserve to invest in yourself.
(ALL PRICES IN $USD)
one time payment
PROGRAM ACCESS FOR $47!!! Click below to claim your spot.
I am celebrating your choice to invest in yourself and transform your life!
I am looking forward to embarking on this journey with you!
If you have questions, feel free to email me: